Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

VIVA

Oh Las Vegas. You are so good. I love LOVE love Las Vegas. It combines all my favorite things in one place...Great restaurants, shopping, and shows! This was a quick trip, but we still had a blast. I'm not usually really into gambling, I find slots boring and the table games too confusing. But this trip I found my game; routlette! I'm hooked. It's easy and I kept winning money so of course I loved every minute of it. Plus you get free drinks when you gamble, so the champagne was a flowing!

I'm so excited to go back to Vegas even more now because I have something to do now while all the other people play the tables. Before I would just stand by and watch and try to understand what the heck was going on, but now I can hold my own at my own game :)

We ate at some great restaurants and visited with family mostly except for our outing to see KA again at the MGM Grand. Such a great show and it was neat getting to show it off to my Dad.

Vegas is a place where you can take more risk in fashion and no one is going to look at you funny. I love that freedom, but in true Jessica fashion I didn't go too much out of my comfort zone.






3 comments:

Heather said...

OMG...you have the prettiest hair! You have the hair of my dreams! Can't wait for mine to finally touch my shoulders.

Great blog name, by the way. Moscato's my absolute favorite wine. ;-)

-H
http://polkadotsleopardspots85.blogspot.com/

pretty little things said...

love those wedges -- you look fab! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Adora Mehitabel said...

Look lovely. Great smile
www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com