Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

BUSINESS AS USUAL

Yesterday was the first time I've worn business slacks in months. I'm a serious jean addict so I always tend to pick jeans for work instead of the closet full of skirts and slacks I have from my old job in Dallas. We Realtors don't have a dress code, but I always try to look business casual and never sloppy, so jeans and a nice top are my go-to. Yesterday was also a sad day for me and my fiance..one of his family members recently passed away and we attended her funeral and reception. It's never a fun thing to have to do, but we kept our spirits up with the knowledge that she is no longer suffering from cancer and in a better place.



I paired these chocolate slacks with a seafoam green sweater, since the weather is so beautifully chilly outside, and of course my favorite wedges that I wear with every damn outfit. This sweater sucks though. I already had a small snag on the back, but after numerous hugs from family yesterday, I was left with a snagged up from the feet up sweater. Stupid bracelets/watches. I don't why I'm always drawn to tops like this, but I seem to have like 5 of them in my closet right now, that are all ruined from some bracelet, staple, or dog claw. Life is tough I tell ya.

*Also, prayers and thoughts with the people and families dealing with the elementary shooting this morning. How terrible. What is wrong with people?? Just goes to show you're never truly safe anywhere are you? Not at the mall, movie theater, or even school. So sad.*

4 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

so so cute! love this! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

FierceandFashionable said...

Just found your blog and would like to say that I LOVE Moscato (the wine!). Your phone cover is adorable! Have a wonderful weekend.

xo Michelle

Fierce & Fashionable

The Golden Girls said...

those pants look so incredible on you! hot hot hotttttttttt! Hugs from California! xx,
The Golden Girls

Four Seasons Style said...

Love the outfit. Great blog! I will be stalking you back ;)
Xo
Jessy