Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MID WEEK VACAY

So I got a nice little surprise invite to Vegas yesterday. Chhyeah. I know, right? My dad texted me and said he was going to be in town and asked if I could come visit him while he was there. At first I was hesitant, because let's be honest, Vegas isn't cheap. But then he offered to pay for my hotel stay for two nights. Ummm...how can a girl resist? So here we are planning to head to Vegas tomorrow until Friday. Ah the perks of being in real estate...time off never has to be requested or approved. This won't be an extravagant trip, but just a nice excuse to visit family and spend quality time. I'm excited!
Today's look is my go to uniform. Flow-y loose top with a favorite pair of jeans and wedge heels. Easy simple and stress free.


Top: Francesca's, Jeans: Levi's from Marshalls, Wedges: G by Guess from Marshalls

No comments: