Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

SIMPLE DOES IT

Top: American Eagle (last fall), Skinnies: F21, Flats: PayLess, Watch: Fossil


 
Yesterday was an easy-does-it kind of day. I wore simple gray on gray and that's it. I didn't have any appointments, finished my school stuff early, and spent the remainder of the afternoon taking care of Brady dog and making gingerbread cookies. Gingerbread? You heard right. Or read right. I'm craving fall. The weather here in AZ is terribly hot still and I can't wait for the cold. So to trick myself into thinking it's cold outside I decided gingerbread. Why not? I want to layer, people! I want boots! I want fall-ish stuff!
 
Anyways, a couple updates for you. First, I'm LOVING the Dr. Brandt BB Cream that I talked about last week. It's really grown on me. It makes my skin look flawless and lasts ALL day. I've been reading about Dr. Jarts BB Balm and I want to try it too and see how it compares.
Remember the purse I just bought and featured on Monday?...I'm over it already. It's way too small and not practical for everyday. I can't even fit my phone, keys, and small wallet in there together, so I have my credit cards all loosey goosey in there with no protection. Not good. So the search for the perfect sized purse continues. At least this one will be a good purse for evenings out and events.
 
I was being really good about going to the gym, but the last week or so I've been slacking. I've been so incredibly lazy in the mornings it's really sad. I think having this type of job where you can work from home is a tricky thing to do. It's hard not to just laze around all day and answer emails from the comfort of your pajamas. I mean, now that I don't have to be somewhere at a certain time every morning (cough* 5:30am cough*) I have become super lazy and totally taken advantage of sleeping in. I've started to feel really bad about that fact so I need to get some more motivation in me and start getting up early again. I only have a few weeks left until we go to San Diego for a week and I want to have more toned tummy and arms by then. Goal is set. Time to get my booty back in the gym and start waking up at an appropriate hour.

No comments: