Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

RING BEARER

So my Anatomy and Physiology course is pretty intense. It's an accelerated course so instead of the regular August-December time frame, I'm doing the course in 8 weeks. August 20th-October 13. Awesome for a lot of reasons. Stressful for the same.

So basically I'm reading and doing quizzes on chapters every 2 days. So I had Monday and Tuesday to read chapter 1 and 2 and then quizzed on it today. Then I have tomorrow and Friday to read chapter 3 and 4 and quizzed on it on Saturday.

Holy balls.

It's a lot when you add in a full time job, 2nd online class, needy fiance, and regular everday shiz. Oh and I forgot my scruffy little boy. In the midst of my back to school stuff, my little Brady dog became a boy once again. No longer a man, he got his junk cut off. Neutered. Poor fellow. So for 10-14 days he has to rest and for at least week he has to wear this ring around his neck.

My scruffy little ring bearer. He looks so bewildered, no?

No comments: