Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

RERUN




Wedges: Charlotte Russe, Skinnies: Marshall's, Shirt: American Eagle

I never really liked these jeans until recently. But lately I've been wearing them all the time. I'm actually loving them rolled up. Ughhh I really need at tan.

The other day I was on someone's blog, and now I can't remember whose it was, but she was wearing THE cutest hot fuschia crossbody bag. I instantly clicked on her link for it, but it turns out the purse she had ranged from $78-98 depending on size. No thank you. Too much for me.

So what do I do...I scour the internet looking for dupes. I ended up finding a pretty good one and some other cute ones too!

                                 
The bag I wanted: Steve by Steve Madden $78.00..whaaa whaa whaaaa

The dupe I found: Target $24.00...yipeeee!
                                 Mossimo Supply Co. Patent Small Lady Satchel - Pink.Opens in a new window

I do prefer the gold hardware of the Steve Madden, but I'll take a $50 discount any day...just hoping they have it in stores. I hate shopping online. Loathe actually. Anyways...happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Dasha Crawford said...

I love the yellow!

Love, Emily said...

love the pants! and the color of that bag :)

JET @ Moscato Villa said...

Thanks...it's blinding it's so bright

JET @ Moscato Villa said...

I know me too! I'm hitting up Tarjay today to see if I can find it..