Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HOT AND SHORT


Top: Marshall's, Shorts: American Eagle

So it's still balls hot here in AZ and since I didn't have any appointments today, most of my day was spent wearing this. Top is a recent purchase (July) from Marshall's that I'm obsessed with. Can be dressed up easily or worn with cutoffs like this. Easy peezy. And I swear I have 5 fingers on my picture taking hand. Still haven't figured out how to hold my damn phone when I take these pictures. Geez. What a rookie.

Oh and P.S. I hate those stupid word verification things on some blogs when you try to comment on them. Does mine do that?! Seriously took me 328736 tries to post a comment because I can never read the smoooshed up fake words. Nrpolgoy 14? Really. What the heck is that? I mean.

No comments: