Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Y OTRA VEZ

Yep. Here we go again. Life has gotten in the way of my blog. I have been not necessarily been busy busy...but just preoccupied with a lot going on and a lot on my mind.

First, school has been kicking my ass, then we went on a week long family vacay to San Diego (fabulous!), then I'm working, and then I'm interviewing and applying for all these other jobs.

All the while I have my little bloggy poo on the back burner. Sad. I'm feeling guilty about it. It's actually really hard for me to do everyday, but I really want to do it. Haha, double edged sword.

Anyways. I am super ready for a date night tonight...I've had two interviews this week, two crazy closings that I've been stressing over, and school that's almost coming to an end. So you could say a mojito is going to do me well. Very well.

1 comment:

natasha {schue love} said...

I understand where you're coming from!! No worries...the blog will be here when you get back! Life is all about balance!! :)