Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN A WHOLE LOTTA THIS

1. First time ever making my own cookie dough. I know.
2. JT's poor dog had to have surgery so she has to wear one of those neck thingies.
3. My little scruffy man chewin' on some mama fingers.
4. Tried a new sweet Riesling with dinner on Wednesday night.
5. The OTL playing fiance
6. The strongest margarita ever in San Diego. Straight tequila anyone? I was feelin' it!!
7. Shades off while we drive through the rain.
8. Working on a design project for some clients
9. Working on my own design for this here bloggy
10. Love those ears!
11. Admiring my ring for the first time on painted nails!
12. JT and I at last Sunday's family dinner.

Off to San Diego again tomorrow for round two of OTL tournament. Yay for cooler weather, no obligations, and date nights with my sweet boy.




No comments: