Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Somewhere...Over The Weekend

This weekend was pretty uneventful. I ended up having to work on Friday and Saturday this weekend, which sucked, but I'm sure I'll be happy once the pay check comes around.

Shoes from TJ Maxx (not sure the brand sorry!), skinny jeans from Anchor Blue, Watch: Fossil, Tank Top: American Eagle, Blazer: Charlotte Russe, and Belt: Target. Those silver bracelets on my wrist I never take off. Like never. I sleep, shower, swim, everything with them on. I'm superstitious about them.

We went out to celebrate a friends birthday on Saturday night and this is what I wore out. We had a nice dinner and a lot of laughs which was much needed after a 20 hour overtime weekend for me.

Then on Sunday I slept in as much as I could (the two glasses of wine from the night before helped). We went to a softball tournament in the morning on Sunday just to hang out and then spent the rest of the day on the couch watching The Masters.

Much needed relaxing Sunday. I think I took like 3 naps that day. Awe-some. Sometimes if I sleep too much though I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. Annnd that's not so fun.

 Happy Monday!

No comments: