Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: Pretty Little Addiction

Ummmm did you watch Mondays' show? It was steamy! Everyone was kissing each other! Aria and Ezra, Spencer and Toby, Hannah and Caleb, and Emily and Paige. Everyone was getting a little something-something this week. Of course my fave couple is Aria and Ezra, but I'm totally loving Spencer and Toby together. She's so uptight most of the time so it's nice to see her with someone more...dangerous.

And MY GOODNESS! There was a TON of crazy shiz going on this week. Hannah lost her V-card this week to Caleb (in a tent by the way..ouch!)  But then it turns out that Caleb is actually her moms' SON! Oh. My. Goodness. She doesnt know yet. That sucks. And it's a little creepy. Spencer is now a person of interest in Ali's death which is crazy because she's miss goody-two-shoes. And can they stop making me anxious that Ezra and Aria are going to get caught?! I seriously sweat every show because I'm nervous for them. (yep that's me...nervous for fictional characters. Go me!)  And will someone puhlease tell me who "A" is already?! (not really...I love the suspense :)



No comments: