Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

I Didn't Want To Look

I took a much needed technology free weekend. Long weekend actually, I haven't posted since last Wednesday! But I caught up on sleep, went to the movies, drove my new car everywhere! and had family and friends over for dinner and UFC watching.

Then I turn on my TV to watch The Real Housewives of the O.C. All went well until the last 4 minutes of the episode. If you watched it then you know what I'm talking about. TAMRA. Let me paint the scene for you.

She divorced her hubby Simon after last season. So now she's a single lady again and has found a new "soul-mate" as she says. Edward is her new Latin lover who she can't stop talking about the whole second half of the episode. Then at the end of the episode they show her filling up a bathtub, lighting candles, slipping out of her clothes...(sound like an x-rated show yet?)....and then finally getting into the tub. She then calls Edward in, who then gets naked as well and jumps in with her. Finally they are filmed kissing and basically doing the deed right there on camera for all the world to see.



OHHHH YEAH, THEY SHOWED THAT ALL ON THE EPISODE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?

I'm sorry but she lost all brownie points with me. No class. And she even has little kids with Simon!! What if they see their mama getting down and dirty with the "new guy". Terrible. It was hard to watch. They have some balls to get that freaky on camera. BUT I guess to each his own. You couldn't pay me enough to do that.


Ohhhh Real Housewives of the O.C......you always bring the D-RAMA!

Via

1 comment:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

gross. who in the world would do that? it's not just like the camera was sitting there on a tripod by itself. there was a ROOM of people standing there. soooo ridiculous!