Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aria Style Inspiration: Embellishment Style

Last nights season finale of Pretty Little Liars didn't straighten anything out for me. I'm still as confused as ever as to what's really going on. One thing I do know is that I still love Aria's style the most. Last night she wore the cutest black and white striped sweater with feathers on the shoulders. Not sure if the stylist staff on the show embellished the sweater themselves but it looks great! I did some searching around the Internet and I think its a Jamison sweater. Not a 100% though.

{See the cute feather detail on the shoulder?}

Embellishments can make the simplest of sweaters and tanks turn into eye catching must haves. I'll definitely be adding this trend to my wardrobe for the summer!

No comments: