Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best Wednesday Ever!

Soooo over the weekend I bought a car! I know right? Craaaazy. But I'm super happy with my choice. I bought a new Nissan Maxima and today was the day I actually got to pick it up from the dealership and drive it home. New car smell! I adore it but at the same time can't believe I bought a car all on my own. This is the first time I've ever had power locks and power windows so I'm totally stoked!

{this is not MY car but it looks just like it.....I'm still weird about putting pics of my home up Sorry! VIA}

It was a battle between heart and brain. My brain said "go with the Altima because it's less expensive and more practical." And my heart said "get what you want! you earned it! you love the Maxima." For the first time in my life I went with my heart on a big decision and it paid off. I couldnt be happier.

Wishing everyone as happy a Wednesday as I've had. Drive safely everyone! xo

1 comment:

boyton beach nissan maxima said...

Yes, Maxima really a good model car from Nissan. In the previous week, one of my friend bought such a model and we enjoyed a long journey amusingly with this car.