Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I FEEL IT COMIN' ON

After taking care of JT since Thursday I started to feel invincible..like immune to whatever sickness he has. I mean, it's been 7 days of caring for him and I haven't come down with anything, so the contagious portion of his cold must have passed, right? Wrong. Today I woke up with the tickling of a cold comin' on. Nose is itching, sneezing more than usual, throat is sore...I'm trying not to think about it much, but I really don't need to be sick. So positive thoughts it is...I will not get sick, I am healthy, I will not get sick..

Last night we decided that after 7 days of soup and sandwiches at home we needed a change. We needed to get out of the damn house. For reals. So we ventured out to Chili's for a good meal. I had been in my pj's all day yesterday..so this is what I threw on for din-din. The cardigan is old from F21, the shimmer tank is from Marshalls, denim is also from Marshalls, and the boots are from GoJane.com.


3 comments:

Gina said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks so much for visiting my blog...and you have a fabulous blog here. I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to read more of your posts.

XO, Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

phiphis blog said...

very cute!! i love this outfit!

xox P

phiphi's blog

Lulu Soler said...

So cute, love the sparkle pop! Hope you still remain healthy! Perhaps we could follow each other?

xo Lulu
simplylulustyle.com