Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

OH SUNDAY


Things are slowly moving back to normal. It has been a wild busy few months for me, filled with all the usual responsibilities. Work, school, fiance, home, bills, etc...

This Sunday I'm nursing the end of a cold that attacked me last Saturday and I still have a lingering couch along with my right side of my nose being stuffed up. It seems the only remedy for this stuffy nose is to sit with a Kleenex shoved up there for 30 minute increments. It's a very sexy look I promise.

Today has been relaxing and almost on the verge of boring. I've put up the Christmas tree and have spent the afternoon watching football games and addressing our Christmas cards. Now I'm sifting through the internet "gift guides" and drinking a hot chai tea while trying to figure out what to buy the people in my life who have everything. I swear...each year gets harder to buy for than the last.
This year I'm all about giving something to do as apposed to some thing. I've been on a concert ticket buying spree, but still need something for my soon to be sister-in-law and my fiance's parents.

And as I searched through my favorite blogs to see if anyone had done a gift guide, I thought "Damn...I need to start blogging again..". So here I am.

In other news I've just discovered Netflix. I mean, I've known about it for years, but have never actually used it before. It started out as a free month trial so I could finish up the Friday Night Lights seasons that I didn't already own on DVD. Then my fiance saw how obsessed I was with it and decided to buy me a year's membership for my birthday. Big problem. I have now watched 22 episodes of Revenge in like 3 days...I can't get enough and am so sad that I'll have to wait for the 3rd season to upload to Netflix once it's done. I've got issues. Clearly. But I know I'm not the only one. Anyways, cheers to the end of a week and the start of a new one. Hope yours has been nice!

No comments: