Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Time For A Change

So it's been a month since my last post. So many things have changed in my life it's unreal. I decided along with new life changes there should also be some bloggie changes. I was tired of my old background, but mostly I was tired of my old blog verbage. (I hope that made sense).

What I mean is, there came a moment last month when I felt like/realized I was writing my blog for other people instead of writing it for me. I was posting things I  thought other people would enjoy reading or looking at rather than posting what was really interesting to myself. I feel like when I started the blog I was good at just posting about the stuff I love, but somewhere along the way I stopped doing that and started posting things that were similar to what other bloggers post about.

I would edit my blog and re-read some of the things I posted and some of the things I said and I thought "Who the heck wrote that?!" Ever have one of those moments?

And then a million and one things happened. I quit my job. Started a new one. Ripped our house apart to remodel. Went on a 9 day vacation. And I'm still trying to catch up with myself.

Oy. Well. Here's to starting over and using this blog to really just be me. xo

1 comment:

Sorcha said...

Well I'm glad you're not disappearing from the blog world. Looking forward to your new posts :)

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette