Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Office Attire

So I mentioned I got a new job right? Thank the lord. I now can wear whatever I please to this jobby-poo of mine. No longer am I forced to wear ratty jeans with steel toed boots and a tshirt to work. Such a girl thing to be excited about dressing up for work, no?

Anyways, now that I have the freedom to dress cute I am constantly looking for ways to wear my closet of clothes in a professional manner. I feel like any thing can be made office appropriate with the right styling.

I hate the corporate work attire. The matchy-matchy suit, office pants, super stuffy looking. That doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm also not much a dress/skirt girl. Never have been. I have 1671646 jeans in my closet. Can't get enough. And luckily in the office I work at we are suppossed to dress business casual which means leggings, skinny jeans, and nice jeans are all allowed as long as you make it look professional. This I love.

So there are so many choices of work wear and I'm trying not to shop for more duds and just use what I've already got in my closet. This can be tough, especially on days where I'm like "I hate ALL my clothes! I have nothing to wear! I look terrible in all this stuff! All my clothes are ollllld!"

So some inspiration is always helpful.

Pinned Image
Pinterest via: thelook4less.net
Good for a casual Friday!

Pinned Image
Pinterest
So cute. But I wouldn't wear the duster with shorts, maybe with pants. But I like the idea of a office casual shorts outfit.

Pinned Image
Pinterest
Yes to all of the above. Could totally pull this off for the officina.

Pinned Image
Pinterest
Hello Lover!..Maybe too lowcut, but I could button it up a bit. LOVE THIS!

Pinned Image
Pinterest
Perfect uniform. Skinny jeans, pumps, and loose blouse with statement necklace. Easy peezy.

Pinned Image
Pinterest
I'm always scared of full on sequin tops like this because I think people will look at me like I'm a weirdo when I wear it, but I like the styling of this. Tones it down a bit.
Decisions decisions. Fingers crossed I get a fat gift card to Marshall's for my birthday so I can enhance my work attire wardrobe a bit. xo

No comments: