Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kings & Queens

Yay for lazy Sundays. Just woke up and searched the movie channels for a good movie I can roll up in a blanket and watch. My all time favorite types of movies are ones with kings and queens in them. The Other Boleyn Girl, the Elizabeth movies, The Young Victoria, Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Marie Antoinette and so on.

I'm not sure why but I'm completely intrigued by this type of movie and the time period they portray. I think its one of the reasons I love books of the same nature too.

I can't get over how they lived back then and how they dressed and the things they did. I'm totally a nerd and totally into it. This is also probably the reason I still have the entire 7 hour royal wedding coverage on my DVR. I'm enamored.











Cheers to lazy Sundays and good movies! xo

No comments: