Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Prayers For The Armstrong Girls

I was just reading about Taylor Armstrong and her divorce yesterday on Perez Hilton. If y'all don't know who she is, she's one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. As many of you know I'm addicted to the housewives shows and it made me soooo sad to hear that Taylors soon to be ex-husband committed suicide yesterday. He was found in his home. My heart goes out to their daughter Kennedy who is only like 5 years old or something. Poor thing won't even get to know her dad. What a selfish thing for him to do. I'm sure Taylor is hurting big time right now and I hope she knows this is not her fault. Say your prayers for the Armstrong girls tonight. I'm so shocked right now I just had to post after reading this article on my lunch break. Suicide is not the answer people. :(

1 comment:

Celine Henke said...

I was so shocked! Weird and Random story... apparently Taylor was at peace with his death... :/