Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Find!

I know I already posted today, but I came across something right now that I just had to share!

I'm always looking for healthier alternatives to sweets to take with me for lunch during the week. I've tried bringing peanut butter and celery, apple sauce, organic hazelnut butter, and even just a diet sierra mist to satisfy my sweet tooth. I figure all of those are much better to munch on than a candy bar from the vending machine.

Today at Wal-Mart while shopping I rounded a corner to an aisle cap display that had these babies on them...


I grabbed Dark Chocolate and also Peanut Butter because they were only $2 a box. I already love the Nature Valley regular granola bars so I was pretty sure I was going to like these as well. I was wrong. I freaking love them!

I tried one right now and the granola is actually a lot less hard and stiff like their regular bars. The chocolate is soft and yummy as well. And Bonus! they're only 80 calories! The perfect sweet to pack in my lunch for work.

I'm so going back to buy more boxes! Just wanted to share my new favorite! xo

No comments: