Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

LoverLee in My Life This Week

THE yummiest recipe I've ever made, 'Crisp Black Bean Tacos with Feta and Slaw. I saw this recipe, here, and decided I had to try it. I like it straight vegetarian like the recipe calls for, but the boyfriend added chicked to his and loved it just the same!

There's white corn tortillas goldened in a skillet with olive oil, black beans with cumin and salt, homemade slaw of green cabbage, cilantro, green onions, and mucho mucho lime juice. Yum! Top it off with feta cheese and your favorite hot sauce and you've go the perfect easy peazy summer dinner. LOVED IT!



About to go on vacation next week, so I picked up some new books to indulge in!


Also got one for the boyfriend as a surprise. He loves to read business books and books about how companies got to be so successful.


It's the middle of the week people, and I could not be more happy.

Did y'all watch The Bachelorette this Monday? I felt soooo bad for Ames. He's a super nice guy and I really hope he finds a lady. He would probably be the most unique 'Bachelor' if they chose him. Hmmmmmm. Anyways I'm still rooting for JP and Ashley to get married and have baybees. xo

1 comment:

Bel said...

I love Philippa Gregory's books! I haven't read the red queen yet but I've read the white queen. I think The other boleyn girl is still the best though! :D

Have a good vacation!

<3 Belly B