Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dressing Like A...Bilson (and a Thief!!!)

Sooooooo guess what? I go to Albertson's after work today to pick up some stuff for dinner. I get all my ingredients, get in line, and proceed to check out. Slide my card, punched in my PIN, waited...waited...waited...DENIED!!!!

So I thought, "B.S!" and slid the card again, punched in my PIN, and waited. I was access denied again. What the heck? So now all the people behind me are thinking "Great, we got behind the chick who doesn't have any money in her checking account."

So not true!! I got paid last night! Not important though. What is important, is that my card didn't go through. I was frustrated, and a little embarrassed, but used my credit card (which I just. paid. off.) and that was that.

As I walked out of Albertsons I decided that it was definitely their machine and I would go get my car washed at the automatic car wash thingy.

Soooo I'm in line, I roll up to the little "choose your wash" thing and slide in my card. In big red letters it said "Denied. DO NOT HONOR CARD". So now I'm really frustrated. What the heck is going on? So I buy the dang $5.00 car wash on my credit card and get going.

As I'm inside the car wash, I log onto my bank on my phone and check my account. Yep. A million dollars is still sitting pretty in my little checking account. So I decide to call the bank and let them know what's going on.

Turns out, some dumb/mean/probably-doesn't-have-a-job-and-doesn't-know-what-working-hard-for-cash-money-is-all-about person tried to spend $306 of my hard earned money at Wal-Mart today!!!

Ruuuuude! The bank told me the person tried to manually enter my debit card number, but got denied and the money didn't go through. That's when my smarty-pants bank put a hold on my card so this person couldn't attempt anymore purchases.

I mean, what did they buy for $306? That's a crap ton of stuff you can get at Wal-Mart. For reals.

Needless to say, I got my card shut down just to be safe and a fresh and new one is on its way in the mail as we speak.

Some people man. I don't sit at my desk and play Angry Birds all day for nothing! I work hard for that dinero!

Long story. Sorry. Had to let it out. xo


In other news...today I decided to dress like a Bilson..
(her, obviously)

What I'm Wearing: Blazer: Charlotte Russe, Tank: Forever 21, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory, Hair: Messy bun leftover from work

Blazer, Check!, White Tank, Check!, Bright skirt, Check! Total inspiration from Ms. Bilson. I didn't have the nude heels so I went with my black/neutral wedges!






And the award for longest post in history gooooes to...ME! Thanks for sticking through to the end if you did! xo

3 comments:

Megan said...

what a biotch for trying to spend your hard earned cizash...and at wal mart no less...i mean at least go to target.

but more importantly,

i need those wedges.

FABB said...

So cute! Love your skirt!

We are launching the FABB Network soon and would love to have you there! Membership is by invitation, so please join our FB page so we can send you the invitation. Talk to you soon! link to our FB page

Fashion and Beauty Bloggers

July said...

woah I can't believe someone actually try to manually enter your debit card number! wth?!??????

Crazy stuff - crazy people out there!

On the other hand, that outfit looks awesome, and you totally look like Rachel Bilson! I need that blazer asap!