Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Organized

Such an original and inspired post title, no?


So after getting irritated at how unkempt my little bathroom and side of the bed area were, I decided to take the morning and organize a bit. I can't believe I let it get to this messy point, but I'm so happy I finally took the time to clean up and reorganize this little piece of my life. 

This is my bathroom and my side of the bed before and after photos. I hope this inspires you to organize something in your life. Lord knows I need to take this organizing motivation to other areas of the house, but today I feel I have done my part. Tomorrow I will jump back on the organizing wagon again and tackle some other messy mess. Enjoy! xo

My side of the bed before...
My side of the bed after!


Top and bottom of linen cabinet before...



And top and bottom of linen closet after!


The whole she-bang before..

The whole she-bang after!



Ahhh. Feels so good to be nice and organized. Now, let's see how long the boyfriend and I can keep it this way. Fingers crossed!

xo

All images via moi!


No comments: