Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I LOVE them and she should too!

So as I posted early this morning, my two favorite husband-hopefuls for Ms. Ashley of The Bachelorette are William (umbrella guy)  and JP. They are so sweet and very good looking too (if I don't say so myself).

Ashley chose to wear a sparkly nude dress for the opening episode and I thought she looked so good! Something about the combo of her brunette locks (go brunettes!), golden skin, red lips, and sparkly dress shouted "I'm single and ready to mingle!!"

Let me introduce you to Ashley, if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, and also the two guys I think she should love..
Ashley, the dentist, looking pretty as ever!


Her stunning sparkly nude dress. Skinny Minnie.


My two faves are sitting right next to her on either side. JP and William. SO cute! I can spot those dimples a million miles away!


Here's William....love his dimples!!


Ahem..he's V.E.R.Y. good looking..


And the very sexy JP...


So sweet!

So those are my picks. I'm hoping I'm right. I called it on Brad and Emily last season so we'll see if my psychic abilities hold up for this one.

Anyways. Today was a crappy day at work. Ever feel like you're underworked? Because I do. Big time. I hate complaining about my job because that's pretty much all I do, but at the same time it kills me to sit behind my desk all day, doing nothing, thinking about all the things I really want to do.

Frustrating. I don't want to settle, but then again I don't want to be out of a job in this bad economy everyone's been talking about. Shitty. Half of me is shouting "You only live ONCE!" and the other part is chanting "Paycheck. Paycheck. Paycheck.."

Uggh. Please lord. Let a new job magically appear tomorrow. I need it. xo


No comments: