Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Can Can

OMG! Tonight is the premier of The Bachelorette!! Sooooo stoked. (Seriously people. I have a major addiction to reality tv.) While I'm counting down the minutes to the start of the show I'm looking at all the fashion from the Cannes Film Festival.

People get a little crazy with their fashion on this red carpet every year, but there's always some really knockout looks. Like this one....



This is Elodie Bouchez. Idk who she's wearing but I LOVE this dress. Stunner.


Although Cannes has some amazing fashion going on, I tip my hat to the ladies who rocked the carpet at the amFAR Gala. Holy mama. I love soooo many of these looks.


JANET JACKSON in: Haider Ackermann
{ Now this is my kind of color blocking, jewel tones. Such a sophisticated way to sport this trend }



BAR REFAELI in: Roberto Cavalli
{ Doesn't she look like some sort of exotic bird? Gorgeous girl. }

JANE FONDA in: Roberto Cavalli
{ Do the Jane Fondaaaaa....here's to hoping I look this amazing when I'm her age. Sheesh }

CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI
{ Not sure who she's wearing but I LOVE the cut of the dress in the bust. Tis my favorite }


( and here's the one without my annoying drawn on circle )

Okay. That's enough fashion to drool over for tonight. Off to do more important things like sit around and wait for the boy to get home so we can freaking watch The Bachelorette!!

xo

No comments: