Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

On Tonight's Menu...

Going out to a casual dinner tonight with bub (I call the bf bub or bubby a lot...don't really know why) and this is what I'm wearing. Can't wait for chips and salsa! Did I mention it's like 100 degrees outside? Yep. Shorts time.
Can you believe I got this shirt at Walmart?!!? 12 BUCKS! Super cute. Should have gone with a medium size so it was longer and more baggy but I like it a lot. Because it's shorter than I anticipated (I didn't even try it on at the store!) I'm wearing a black cami underneath. Lesson learned, go with the medium next time. Watch is Fossil. Shorts are AE. Belt is from Target.

Full length outfit. Def a casual dinner as you can seeeee. Shoes look like Steve Madden, but they are from Target. Love!

My long hair bugs me a lot. I'm always messing with it. Oy.

I don't know why I leaned to the left so much in these photos. I swear I don't have a crick in my neck or anything. IDK I'm a weirdo.

The print upclose + some of my hair...

Annnd my knotted belt.

xo!

No comments: