Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Biggest Loser Love

Do y'all watch The Biggest Loser? At our house it is a Tuesday night ritual that we never miss. Before this season the boyfriend had never watched the show, which I can't believe, but now he's totally hooked. It's so awesome to see these people go from unhealthy to fit.

Usually in reality shows they do the whole season on a condensed filming schedule. I think The Bachelor only films for like 4 weeks or 6 weeks or something. Not a lot of time to really get to know someone if you ask me. But the cool thing about The Biggest Loser is that they film for months! I think they're at 16 weeks right now, so about 4 months of being on The Ranch and working out. It must be tough for them not to be able to see their family and friends that long. Crazy.

This past Tuesday as we were watching it, there was a scene where the host of the show, Alison Sweeney was wearing this great pink embellished fedora hat. I couldn't stop looking at it! So now I want one. Dang TV shows. Always making me go shopping for things I didn't even know I needed!

So here's Alison Sweeney on Tuesday night. Isn't her fedora cute?!


The two on the manikin heads are from Zappos.com, the blue by Michael Stars and the straw by Juicy Couture. The other three fedoras can be found at Target!

And nothing is complete without a little celebrity style inspiration. Nicole, Rachel, and Ashley...take it away!



Via
Via

Preparing for a weekend alone. The boyfriend is out of town :( Hope everyone has a good one! xo

No comments: