Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All-time Favorite Movie Set: P.S. I Love You

If you've never seen P.S. I Love You with Hilary Swank then you need to stop what you're doing right now, go rent it or whatever, and watch it. Seriously. Romantic movie at its best (although a little tragic in the beginning, but it gets better!). I fell in love with her apartment in this movie. So much in love that I actually painted my bedroom wall in neutral colored stripes in all 3 apartments I lived in during college. Dedication people. I fully intend to turn my home into a copy-cat P.S. I Love You apartment.

{VIEW LOOKING TOWARDS THE FRONT DOOR}


{HERE'S MY OLD APARTMENT WALLS INSPIRED BY THE STRIPES ABOVE!}


{MORE AMAZING-NESS FROM THE MOVIE}

















Via, Via, Via and amazing collage Via

When can I move in?! Seriously. Makes me want to throw out every decoration in my house and go buy everything from this set. The untidy but-somehow-everything-in-its-place motif, distressed brick wall behind the master bed, the entryway striped wall, and the his and hers dressers are my ultimate favorite design aspects of this apartment. (hello run-on sentence..) Great set design and my most favorite set of all time. For.Ev.Er.

Busy busy Wednesday night for me and on top of that I'll be cooking dinner for myself tonight as the boyfriend is out for the evening. Maybe just a good pesto and parmesean pasta will do the trick.





No comments: