Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Little Princess Love

When is the last time you watched the 1995 version of A Little Princess? Or have you ever? It was on HBO on Sunday and I couldn't resist watching it. I used to LOOVE this movie when I was little so watching it again makes me smile at the past. My favorite part in the movie is when Sara and Becky wake up in the morning and their attic shack room is decked out in pretty fabrics and there's a massive amount of yummy food on the table. What a great way to wake up!








Via, Via, and Here


Now on to more important stuff like Who is gonna get kicked off The Bachelor tonight?!!
Three chicas left: Emily, Ashley, and Chantel
My vote is for Chantel to go home, no me gusta. xo!

1 comment:

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

Oh. My. Goodness! I almost forgot about this total gem of a movie. What a little girl's fantasy they wake up in, right!? Thanks for the reminder, I definitely need to rent this soon!