Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Put On My Blue Suede Shoes And I Boarded A Plane

Outfit of the day! I went out for an early dinner today (4:45...hello Early Bird Special!) and I wore this little number. It's hot enough outside to wear this sheer dress, but I wore my favorite boyfriend cardigan over the top because the dress itself is a little on the short side.

Not sure if I outgrew this or what, but it's almost ready for a donation to Goodwill. I was going to wear these blue suede pumps out for dinner, but felt a little over dressed so I opted for some sparkly sandals instead.


Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Payless, Cardigan: Dillards, Belt: Came with the dress!


These shoes are so fa-reaking old. Definitely need some new blue suede-ies.

hey shorty

Annnnd this is what I wore as soon as I got home. Old Navy yoga pants and an American Eagle seafoam green tee. Comfy = lovely. Oh and I have too much hair. Ughh.

(and this is how my shirt looks when I stretch it ouuut)

Anyways hope y'alls day was better than mine. Still on the never ending hunt for a new job. Got an email right now too telling me I didn't "qualify" for this other job. Um yeah I did. You wanted a high school diploma. I have a bachelors. Whack.
xo

No comments: