Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Debbie Downer


{thank you Banksy for displaying my day so beautifully and brilliantly via graffiti}

Funky day at work...aaaagain. I sometimes get in these moods in the morning once the full effect of idiot co-workers has hit me. A mood that lasts until I road rage it home. It sucks too because I wake up in the morning (4:45am...uhggg!) and try to be optimistic that "today will be better than the last". But as soon as I start listening to the people around me talk about things, the more withdrawn (and slightly annoyed) I become. Most of my day I sit behind a computer so interaction with my co-workers is far and few between, which is nice in this case. But MAN...by noon I'm a zombie. Having gone so long without stimulating work or conversation turns me into a robot.
I know I should be thankful I have a job at least, I get it, but when you sit around for 10 hours a day and just play on your phone it gets to you after a while. OKAY...That's it. I'm done whining. Thanks for listening! What keeps me going during my b.o.r.i.n.g. day is the knowledge that only a few more hours will bring me back to my home, a glass of wine or tea, my fave shows on DVR, my blog and of course getting to see my super boyfriend walk through the door.

Anyways I promise that tomorrow I won't be such a Debbie Downer! It's just one of those JOBS days.

No comments: